Saturday, December 15, 2007

So, this happened...




On Thursday night Jorden and I got engaged. I made a bet with her. She lost. A lifetime with me is her punishment.

Just kidding. Actually, it was kind of funny. I had planned on surprising her by meeting her after her last final on Thursday night at her school. I drove down there with plans of surprising her, giving her the present that I made for her to celebrate her finishing college, and then I was going to propose. Well, apparently I missed her, because she called me while she was on her way home. I was still in the Cal State Fullerton parking lot. I asked where she was at. She said, "I'm on the 57 almost to Lambert." So, I asked her to get off at Lambert and I would find a place to meet her and give her the now luke warm Peppermint Mocha and her present that I made. I made a video with a whole bunch of family and friends congratulating her on her big achievement of finishing college. Then at the end of it, I filmed myself at various locations that are significant to us. Then, after my video thingy was over, I said a few things to her, then proposed. I really don't remember what was said. I just remember getting on my knee, asking her, hearing her say "yes" then putting the ring on her finger. It was great! Then I got up and we prayed together. It turned out to be a great night.

Oh, by the way. This all went down in the parking lot of the Soup Plantation in Brea. I have never eaten there, but it is now my favorite restaurant.



...

1 comment:

DL said...

Nice work, Tisor. The video was a great idea.